What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rangel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just took a kydex holster and mag pouch and screwed them into the console. Luckily I had a small drill and short bit. Not very much room in the console.

I've got 82 rounds on tap like this plus any other mags I have.

Marv02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I am off work this week so I not driving it much.
But I don't see leaks like I had before you could see dripping off the bell housing.

Up Date still leaks I going to put in a new oil pressure switch before I pull the trans out.

scoobyxj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was the middle row bench ever an option with third row? I snagged a bench out of an 04 with the tan leather, and I was surprised to see it was also third row.

It belonged to a private cab company, and the mechanic said they bought it that way, but they bought it used, and only had it for a month when the driver rolled it twice. ****** part was it was a sharp looking Hoe. Had some nice looking 20s on it and was pretty much fully loaded.

carduke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a 6-inch Skyjacker lift since I got a nice offer from 4wheelonline. I was planning to get 4" lift but my friends recommended the 6" instead. My next upgrade would be 35" tires.

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
Was the middle row bench ever an option with third row? I snagged a bench out of an 04 with the tan leather, and I was surprised to see it was also third row.

It belonged to a private cab company, and the mechanic said they bought it that way, but they bought it used, and only had it for a month when the driver rolled it twice. ****** part was it was a sharp looking Hoe. Had some nice looking 20s on it and was pretty much fully loaded.

Yes my 01 tahoe had 3rd row seats and had second row bench seating, figured I would chime in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968