What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Call one of those paintless dent repair guys and have them come out and give you an estimate. If they're really good, they will show you photos on their website or google page of their work. Good ones around where I live can fix that. Then you might need a little paint correction, might not.

My daughter backed into a tree the other night, a $4K bill!

View attachment 383866
How fast was she going James? This the pickup you guys just bought?

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Call one of those paintless dent repair guys and have them come out and give you an estimate. If they're really good, they will show you photos on their website or google page of their work. Good ones around where I live can fix that. Then you might need a little paint correction, might not.

My daughter backed into a tree the other night, a $4K bill!

View attachment 383866
I got a local paint guy who works out his carport he’s repainting the obs and is gunna eventually do the Tahoe also he does excellent work for a really fair price but for now I don’t even care I popped the dent out if anything I need to find another step pad for the bumper because that irritates me more then the scratch does lol

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Keep that smashed truck JuJu over there!
Look close you’ll see I still had my temp tags where I just got it within the first two weeks someone rear ended me a month backed into a tree and not long after that I jack knived the trailer god bless that poor back bumpers been a damn good one! Lmao

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I screwed up yesterday morning.

I usually back into the driveway but when coming back from taking my daughter to school I pulled in due to it being trash day and I had my cans at the end of the driveway on the left and my neighbor had his on the right between our driveways and it was just easier (I had 3 containers and neighbor had 3, trash, recycles, yard waste).

A bit later when I went to leave for work the trash truck was there emptying the cans so I sat there for a minute or two waiting while watching in the rear view mirror. The wife's Acadia was parked behind me to my left and I actually forgot that she was off work (she's usually already at work) so when backing up I started to move to the middle of the driveway to avoid the trash cans and hit the Acadia.

The Yukon's driver rear panel just behind wheel well.....

View attachment 383859

Acadia passenger rear at same area....

View attachment 383860

It's mostly just paint damage, but there is a small golf ball sized dent on both vehicles. Right behind the wheel well on the Yukon and right on the wheel well lip on the Acadia.

Don’t feel bad I backed into the same passenger side rear and busted out two sets of lights within a month or so of one another first was a tree second I forgot I had my little trailer behind me at a angle to back into the front yard and leave and jack knived it as soon as I moved View attachment 383863

I feel your pain. I did almost the same thing with thecopcar and my exs white fjord a while back. Rear edge of the wheel well And near the tail light.

View attachment 383867
Well - Since we are having an inpromptu meeting of the "I backed into my family member's car" support group....

A few months ago, I just got done telling my two older boys that they need to pay attention to what's around them when they are driving and went out to move Julie's Yukon out of the drive way. I then proceeded to take the rear passenger corner of the Yukon and push it into the front drivers corner of the Grand Marquis. Pushed in the bumper cover pretty good, but avoided any sheet metal. :banghead:. Had to replace the headlight assembly on the Grand Marquis as well.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I screwed up yesterday morning.

I usually back into the driveway but when coming back from taking my daughter to school I pulled in due to it being trash day and I had my cans at the end of the driveway on the left and my neighbor had his on the right between our driveways and it was just easier (I had 3 containers and neighbor had 3, trash, recycles, yard waste).

A bit later when I went to leave for work the trash truck was there emptying the cans so I sat there for a minute or two waiting while watching in the rear view mirror. The wife's Acadia was parked behind me to my left and I actually forgot that she was off work (she's usually already at work) so when backing up I started to move to the middle of the driveway to avoid the trash cans and hit the Acadia.

The Yukon's driver rear panel just behind wheel well.....

View attachment 383859

Acadia passenger rear at same area....

View attachment 383860

It's mostly just paint damage, but there is a small golf ball sized dent on both vehicles. Right behind the wheel well on the Yukon and right on the wheel well lip on the Acadia.
that's $500 at pretty much any bodyshop I wouldn't even bother filing a claim