What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After reading a few past threads about block heaters and the codes that can be thrown when the temps are not cold enough for the ECU programming, I am debating about installing the OEM block heater and just getting one of those adhesive squares to heat up the oil pan when it gets really cold out here.
There is a convenient electrical outlet on an outside wall right near the driveway so I can plug in whatever I decide to use.
Unless it dips below 14 deg you don't need to use it, that's what the internal switch on it is set for. either 0 deg or 14 deg.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
They even said the catch can is fine, but there is a little oil on the bottom, so they think it's leaking.
The oil is from seeping when I do the suction to remove the oil.

total bs.
I'm probably tossing a new cat on it, one w/o the O2 bung for good measure.
And I'll see if I can't make the catch can a quick disconnect/reconnect.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Looking at this shit, I can't find anything in the utah code saying my vehicle can be flagged as "tampered" and require a county inspection.
Whatever, I needed new cats anyways at nearly 200k.
So, I ordered a new set, too bad the 6.2 factory set isn't available any longer.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at this shit, I can't find anything in the utah code saying my vehicle can be flagged as "tampered" and require a county inspection.
Whatever, I needed new cats anyways at nearly 200k.
So, I ordered a new set, too bad the 6.2 factory set isn't available any longer.
probably the 2nd 02 sensor, why and how is that even possible? did you add a extra one for some reason

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Gumbo