What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stereodesigner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My designing program is screwing up don't know wat the deal is...hopefully get updated soon

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My designing program is screwing up don't know wat the deal is...hopefully get updated soon

Oh that sucks...hopefully your software will get back to running right...thought i'd use the 15" Icons but have recently decided to go with the AQ hdc15 copper coils...

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The last time a had tranny rebuilt it was around $1500 and that was 4-5 years ago, so i'm not too upset about the price. The place that rebuilt mine is a really good place in cincy and my father in law knows the owner.

As long as you are comfortable with them, thats all that matters. Knowing other family members is a plus to. Is everything being built back to factory specs? Or, are you upgrading to performance parts? Stock converter?

stereodesigner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Undercoated my frame and wheels wells then unexpected rain came and I think the moisture destroyed the undercoat :banghead:

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
992dr said:
As long as you are comfortable with them, thats all that matters. Knowing other family members is a plus to. Is everything being built back to factory specs? Or, are you upgrading to performance parts? Stock converter?

It's stock specs, but I think he said he used some upgraded parts too. Pretty sure it's a stock converter, I'll have to look at the paperwork again.

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
moved a bunch of stuff out from around it in the garage so i can finally drive it a few times this week. :)

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pondered as I drove to church whether it is really the cats plugging up causing the lack of power and roughness, or if it needs a tune-up...

You know you're a motorhead when...

It's been running rough lately, and talking around, I figured it's the catalytic converters going bad. It does have 194K miles on it, so that made sense. But then I thought, maybe it's the spark plugs and such, 'cause I know sunlit (iirc) had an MSD distributor go bad on him in 13k miles, maybe 40k is enough for the ACDelco part I've got in mine. Guess I'll be popping the hood tomorrow to find out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tedbud

Latest posts