What size HID bulbs for fog lights??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
I know but I wanted to match my fogs to my lows but the place i got my lows from doesnt make a 5202. Looks like ill have to order 2 new sets from ddm and move my lows right now to my reverse light :emotions122:

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know but I wanted to match my fogs to my lows but the place i got my lows from doesnt make a 5202. Looks like ill have to order 2 new sets from ddm and move my lows right now to my reverse light :emotions122:

yeah but DDM has such good prices that its worth it just to buy two matching pair!

bjc7jr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Any heat issues with doing that? I'd love to do it.......

Last edited:

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack the thread, but how is it possible for DDM Tuning to offer HID's for $50 when everyone else is right arounf $150 for H11's and $150 for 5202's. Even Custom Creations has the 5202's listed at $149.99. I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a matching set of 35 watt 6000K and I want to make sure I get good ones.

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack the thread, but how is it possible for DDM Tuning to offer HID's for $50 when everyone else is right arounf $150 for H11's and $150 for 5202's. Even Custom Creations has the 5202's listed at $149.99. I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a matching set of 35 watt 6000K and I want to make sure I get good ones.
Who knows!? Quite a few of us have purchased and installed with no significant issues to date. Given, longevity hasn't been determined but for the price, why not!? You can buy three sets of DDM's for each of the other expensive ones....between the three, you should be able to outlast one set of the expensive ones!

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they own the factory that makes them, and i believe its in the good ole US of A, so they really have no cost from that aspect and can then pass on the savings to us!

im a member of a motorcycle forum as well and have been looking at DDMs from them for a long time now, and finally over Christmas just got some. Have heard nothing but great things. Besides $50 AND a lifetime warranty, that says something dont you think? It would be one thing if they were cheap, no one knew anything about them, and they didnt come with any warranty. Mine are supposed to come today and i cant wait - 3 pairs + shipping $175, sure does beat $450 + shipping! and like 2 E L O said, buy these at $50 if they mess up in a year buy another set. Hell if they only last a year thats three years for the price of one of the others!

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

hehe, now im a senior member:Handshake:

CHINO07KON

Reaction score
You guys are making me wanna purchase a couple of sets just incase..!!!! Im about just do my reverse also..LOL

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Who knows!? Quite a few of us have purchased and installed with no significant issues to date. Given, longevity hasn't been determined but for the price, why not!? You can buy three sets of DDM's for each of the other expensive ones....between the three, you should be able to outlast one set of the expensive ones!

thats a great point.

bjc7jr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UofM: I just put a ddm kit in my dads Fatboy and I'm almost done with my Night Train. They seem to be great so far, I think i might have gotten a bad bulb though.

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ aww that sucks, dial em up and let them know... why do you think its bad, just not working?

as for mine i have installed them and they look great! im working on the fogs now, and the 5202 fit perfectly with no silicone added, and i believe they are far enough away from the lense that i shouldnt have any heat issue, but well see about that later. The one thing that sucks, is that the "plug-n-play" for the fogs is not so much pluggin and playin! so im going to go get some wire crimps or whatever they have at AutoZone and go from there, i just dont want to be splicing any wires so i think thats the best route!

Other than that ill have some pics up later, and for now they are just bad a$$...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968