You know you drive a Tahoe when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you hear a loud buzzing sound, that is your fuel pump.

mine too, why?

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

when people ask why the doors dont unlock when you park.... until you turn the car off

bai78

Surviving
Reaction score
...you can successfully change hinge pins because you have done them waaay too many times.
...wonder why '97 & older can replace a fuel pump for under $100 & ours cost $342.95 from the stealership.
...why we have the stupid spider assembly that clogs & is rated at only 19#'s.
...lift kit options are as rare 2000 Limited editions (for those with the NP242 AutoTrac)
...supercharger options for the 350 went from 6 options to basically 2 & only 1 type. (I am referring to new kits)
...why we have to upgrade by putting a cast iron marine intake manifold to gain true mpfi whereas there are kits for TBI/TPI/carb motors from just about every major performance manufacturer.
...always being asked by a counter parts person if my '99 is a classic body style or new

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
People think you nuts when you say "yeah all 8 of us can come in my car"

shopping carts and garbage cans make the same sound as squirrels when you run over them haha

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
When there is a new rattle, squeak, or squeal every week and you can't figure out where the hell it is coming from.

Last edited:

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
When someone cuts you off all you can do is cross your fingers and hope the rear drums are adjusted

When you punch the gas and it doesn't downshift bc the kick-down needs to be adjusted

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52