You know you drive a Tahoe when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twenty4s

Banned
Reaction score
When the quick disconnect heater hose breaks or looks like someone took a crap on it.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you can fit a Husky 30 gal vertical air compressor, a 2-Ton Torin engine hoist, 2x10in subwoofer box, a person, a spare tire, passenger, and yourself in a single trip.

B

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
when the speakers in the rear doors dont work after you put in a radio.

and when the rear speakers are such a retarded size that its easier to just take them out than replace them..

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
when the speakers in the rear doors dont work after you put in a radio.

and when the rear speakers are such a retarded size that its easier to just take them out than replace them..

didnt have that happen to me when i installed a new HU and new speakers.. weirrrd

bai78

Surviving
Reaction score
...when your serpentine tensioner decides to take a crap on you on a Saturday afternoon about 12 miles from home. Luckily, we knew about these parts wearing out & have a spare belt as well as a tool kit under the back seats.

Also driving a 6,000+ lb truck without power steering on 315's is a real PITA. Not to mention the walk to the auto parts store & back to the truck. Fortunately, it was about 88*, mild humidity, and a cool breeze.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you pull into a mall or plaza and all pedestrians bow down to your awesome whip

when you hit traffic and people are like "shit, hes got a tahoe, better let him thru"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy