You know you drive a Tahoe when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you have to stop and think if thats dex-cool or trans fluid on the floor...

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
this thread needs to be renamed you know you drive an old tahoe when. I never have these issues you guys talk about.........

XLdenaliXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this thread needs to be renamed you know you drive an old tahoe when. I never have these issues you guys talk about.........

Guy... if you have a yukon/tahoe/suburban/ any friggen full size chevy from 1995-1999 your bound to have some of these issues lol.... inless your tahoe is godly lol

bai78

Surviving
Reaction score

I'm responding because it is in the GMT400 block of the forum.

I'd be interested to hear more about the GMT800/900 trucks: TSB's on gauge cluster, fuel pumps, etc.... It would be nice to know that something new still had its growing pains.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
When you pull off the line likea bat outta hell and scare the shit outta yourself cuz the front bolt on your seat bracket decided to let go

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you drive down the road at night and it looks like a light show on the inside because your inside lights flicker every 3 seconds.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
when your perfectly content with all the above mentioned problems because you know you drive the sweetest SUV ever made!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy