Fosscore's 2013 Suburban LTZ Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Just read all of this thread and I love it! Just got the hooks myself and have big hands so we'll see how that goes. Love the very factory build, just like mine! I want a small small drop too my front sits very low...

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Jonah52

Thx man. The wife and kids love it. She has pretty much nailed the parking as well. You know, back it in most of the time away from all the door dingers. lol It will probably stay as close to factory as possible, save a few little things I still would like to do. Wish I could do the drop too, just to close that rear wheel well gap a bit, you know maybe just a mild drop....wife won't notice much?
:bs:

Good luck with the hooks. That passenger side is tight, but maybe by removing the fog light and insert as well as tightening the bolt towards the rear of the truck first, you should be able to accomplish it even with them big mitts. :waytogo:

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Dude, I have painfully large hands. We're talking 3X gloves are tight, they're just wide as hell haha

I am picking my rig up from some much needed maintenance (pan gasket, half shaft, oil change, new plug, greased slip yoke). I really want a 2010+ but can't justify the cost when I'm only $500 away from having my list completed for now....

I was always a dedicated lifted guy but on an LTZ/Denali?Esky it is just out of context to go up. I currently have a .5'' front spacer Im gonna pull and set the front back to stock, and then drop the rear 1.25-1.5'' to close the gap but still have some rake for when I tow. Plus the rear kit is only $200 ish, and retains factory ride (Which we all know is one reason we bought these).

You're truck makes me wish i had some chrome going down the side of truck, as-in the mirrors or 2016 molding, but idk....I just feel like my doors are blank.

I love WDT, I would drop mine for a WDT hoe/burb/denali/esky

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good.

In the warmer months, back when I had my Challenger R/T, I'd drive home from work, pull into the garage, change into t-shirt & shorts, crack open a beer, and then walk directly back out to garage to wipe-down or wash the car. 5 times a week. It was me time and relaxation and meditation. :cool:

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good.

In the warmer months, back when I had my Challenger R/T, I'd drive home from work, pull into the garage, change into t-shirt & shorts, crack open a beer, and then walk directly back out to garage to wipe-down or wash the car. 5 times a week. It was me time and relaxation and meditation. :cool:

That sounds about right. "It was me time and relaxation and meditation." I thoroughly enjoy it as well and always having a clean truck feels good.

Nice and purdy, and look at all that green grass. I just took down all the Christmas lights (1000+), it's freezing and still snowing. HOA fines us if lights are still up feb 1st :nono:

Thx man. Had some good rain this Florida winter lol...and some sprinkler action as well. No HOAs here thankfully and our lights came down right after Christmas.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
lol I wash mine everyday when it's warm out.

You can come polish my truck :)

I think the 09+ have less rake than the 07-08 anyone else agree?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Looks good.

Rented a '16 challenger when I wasn't in Vegas. Missed driving those cars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy