Opinions on Potential Hybrid Mods ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So while the esky rack question lingers, here's little preview and question of what's coming up next ...

I just received this hybrid specific smoked 3rd brake light:

picture.php

And I was thinking of getting some dark ruby reds to go along with it:

picture.php

Thoughts?

Last edited:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I, for one, LOVE dark red tails. I don't like dark tails.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I, for one, LOVE dark red tails. I don't like dark tails.

So you like the ruby reds in the pic?

I'm not big on smoked but it's the only way I could get a darker hybrid 3rd light ... I think it will match up well with those tails no?

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your tahoe looks :pimp: without the roof rack. Adding the esky rails on that truck is like a zit on the forehead of a supermodel....but then again I am biased as I tore mine off the first week I owned it.:peace:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I, too, like the tails and 3rd light :waytogo:

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just searched poopsie shmoopsie, as I do every night, and this post came up... Odd... Also I think it looks good with the rack but it looks great either way you decide to go.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you got the rack serge. Did they come alright and in good condition. Well was the box still a box? lol ..

Looks good w/ and without, but for some reason i really like it without the rack. And for tails, i like your stock tails, b/c they are different already and led, and the smoked 3rd, yes looks good. Ok, think thats all i missed. lol.

But maybe some better pics and we'll see what it looks like. But either way going to look good.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just searched poopsie shmoopsie, as I do every night, and this post came up... Odd...

lol

Also I think it looks good with the rack but it looks great either way you decide to go.

Thanks man.

Glad you got the rack serge. Did they come alright and in good condition. Well was the box still a box? lol ..

Looks good w/ and without, but for some reason i really like it without the rack. And for tails, i like your stock tails, b/c they are different already and led, and the smoked 3rd, yes looks good. Ok, think thats all i missed. lol.

But maybe some better pics and we'll see what it looks like. But either way going to look good.

Oh man, you packed that thing good ... took me half an hour to get the bubble wrap off and another hour to pick up the stupid styrofoam pellets. :) But it all came in one piece. :waytogo:

I'll take some more pics tomorrow and put it to a vote.

Yeah my stock lights are okay, but that red is a little too bright for my taste ... I like the ruby look cause it is darker yet not smoked, so I think I'll go for that and see how it plays.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds he packed it almost child proof :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rob2024Premier