Yeah, Denali XL finally arrived!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SHWA

Reaction score
Thanks all and agreed on the wheels. We get the front windows tinted on the 31st and then will look into changing out the wheels. Want to take our time a bit and get exactly the wheels that we want. Probably chrome with a lip. Still deciding on 22" or 24".

imnohero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all and agreed on the wheels. We get the front windows tinted on the 31st and then will look into changing out the wheels. Want to take our time a bit and get exactly the wheels that we want. Probably chrome with a lip. Still deciding on 22" or 24".

I'm in the same boat. I just can't decide whether to get 24's or not. I'm worried they're too big but an XL is probably big enough to accommodate them.

OP
OP
S

SHWA

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I just can't decide whether to get 24's or not. I'm worried they're too big but an XL is probably big enough to accommodate them.

I think 24's would fill the wheel wells nicely but 22's are lighter and give you more safety of the larger side walls.

OmegaRoach

Reaction score
Looks GREAT. Had we had the time to wait, that color was at the top of the list. I preferred the 20's (chrome) because my wife drives it 95% of the time. That way she doesn't draw the added attention that comes with big rims. And she could care less if it has 22s or 20s.

OP
OP
S

SHWA

Reaction score
Yes, ours will be mainly driven by my wife. We had 22's on our Tahoe and she likes the bling too.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's on me good looking rig! Folks probably think I'm nuts but I really love the stock 20" wheels on the Denali.

I've finally found a format/file type combination that works. I'm not at home at the moment but I'll try to post some kind of How To in the electronics section tomorrow or the next day. In the mean time, get on Amazon and get yourself a big SD card.

OP
OP
S

SHWA

Reaction score
That's on me good looking rig! Folks probably think I'm nuts but I really love the stock 20" wheels on the Denali.

I've finally found a format/file type combination that works. I'm not at home at the moment but I'll try to post some kind of How To in the electronics section tomorrow or the next day. In the mean time, get on Amazon and get yourself a big SD card.

Thanks appreciate the support! Yes, I plan to get a big SD card. I have a bunch of music videos and movies that I would like to put on there. Will work well for the rear passengers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
berettasr3