I sell all HID kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kirkpatrickdg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On your kits does it pull the power from the bat or from the stock wiring?
I put a hid conversion on my 99 suburban and it pulled from the stock wires and it cooked the whole system from the switch to the bulbs?

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On your kits does it pull the power from the bat or from the stock wiring?
I put a hid conversion on my 99 suburban and it pulled from the stock wires and it cooked the whole system from the switch to the bulbs?

Wow, I've never had that problem. It depends on which kit. For a 9006 kit which I think is what that Suburban is, it plugs in to your factory harness. If you would like to try my kit, I can include a relay harness so in the event of anything going wrong you will blow the HID relay and not your factory wires.

Honestly thou, Ive tried a bunch of different kits over the years and Ive never had that issue. That might of just been a bad kit you got, IDK.

-Wes

ammar456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, tried pm'ing but your inbox was full.

Quick question. I'm looking for an HID replacement kit for my '08 Tahoe, 4300k. How much is the kit with shipping to FPO AE 09834? Is the kit for both high and low beams or are those two separate kits.

Thanks

Chaos07

Reaction score
im looking for a new kit for my 05 tahoe i have a 55 watt 10K from ebay and idk if should just get a new clear housing or get better bulbs

mikeb33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2007 Yukon Denali HID kit.

2007 Yukon Denali HID kit. Is there known issues adding a kit to a 07 Yukon? I read somewhere the headlights are also the daytime running lights? How would this be handled?
I am ready to buy a kit, but would like to hear form someone who knows first.

MIKE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365

Latest posts