What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebl68

Supporting Member
Reaction score
was finally sick of slightly sloppy steering and being blown around by the wind so I decided to attempt the sector shaft tightening in the gear box.

ended up with about 1/4 turn on the Allen key - wonderful results. truck tracks perfectly straight (as it should) and needs minimal input to correct steering. before it was correcting and even more over correcting.

one of the best free mods ever.

owl_93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed Bilstein 5100's at all 4 corners.

F**K Yeah.

Last night, (not today technically) I retrofitted my OEM headlights with Halos.

gbCe0GG.jpg

I made a how to thread over here

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fit mine into the garage if the new house for the first time! Woo hoo it's sheltered parking is back!

owl_93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wired a green LED array to my fog lights to illuminate my personal logo on my skid plate.

4yzI04B.jpg

Still deciding how I feel about it. Its a bit ricey, but I kinda like the personal touch at the same time.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 via Tapatalk for Android

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good OWL. If it's your own personal logo then keep it, something different.

JTahoeR

Reaction score
nice wheels! your truck is the only other one I've seen so far with the same wheels as mine. :cool:

Thanks! I like the look but not a fan of the back spacing and offset on them. Been tossing around the idea of wheel spacers just to push them out a little bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035